Advantages of Studying French...

Advantages of Studying French...
Parle français!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome back to school! C'est la rentrée!

Bonjour!

Welcome back to school! I hope you had a wonderful summer with your families and would like to welcome you to Grade 6 French Immersion! My name is Mlle Sarah Lebrun and I am your child’s French teacher this year. The Grade 6 French Immersion class is located in room 176.



This year, your child will be learning the following provincial curriculum programs in French: Language (Oral Communication, Reading, Writing), Science and Technology, Social Studies, Drama and Dance, Music and Health and Physical Education. Specific resources and expectations will be available to you during our Meet The Teacher / Curriculum Night. It will be held on Tuesday, September 20 at 6:30 pm.


I am looking forward to sharing in an exciting and rewarding year with you and your child. It is my hope that each student will strive for his/her highest potential. It is also my belief that we are working together as partners in the education of your child. As partners, we should both be fully aware of your child’s progress. During this school year, I will be sending work and assignments home and ask that you sign this as an acknowledgement that you have seen it. Please feel free to comment on your child’s work and to contact me at the school anytime. I am generally available from 8:15 to 8:30 or from 3:30 to 4:30.

Au plaisir de vous rencontrer!
 
Mlle Sarah Lebrun